BLUE construction CARD


You might qualify for a blue skilled card if you have an NVQ or SVQ level 2 or if you’ve completed an employer-sponsored apprenticeship that included earning a City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate.

You can still apply for a skilled card if you don’t meet these qualifications but are an expert in your industry (see Experienced Worker Card for more information). All applicants must take the CITB Health, Safety, and Environment test.

All applicants must pass the health and safety test for construction. It is possible to pass the health and safety test for working at heights, and the card will reflect this.

Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.